Monday 20 January 2014

SECRET 7": BRIEF

Last year I applied for Secret 7 designing for Jessie Ware, I really enjoyed this project and felt as though this something I would like to try again.

I chose this brief because I feel it is something that fits in with my personal practice as a designer. I also feel that by doing this again I can develop my skills further from last year and create something even better.









The artists and tracks for this year can be seen below:

Age of Reason - Black Sabbath
Grounds for Divorce - Elbow
Strange Creatures - Jake Bugg
Team - Lorde
Karmacoma - Massive Attack
Virginia Plain - Roxy Music
Get it On - T.Rex

Out of all the artists I decided to choose Lorde as I like her music and her style as an artist. She has a edgy and underground style that I think I can really work with.

No comments:

Post a Comment