Tuesday 13 May 2014

FESTIVAL BRANDING LOGO VIYNL

For my spray painted designs I then focused on how I could brand them with applying my logo onto them. I brought some gloss vinyl due to there being no matt black and set up my document ready for the vinyl cutter in the print room.

I used a variation of sizes on my logo just incase I wanted to apply in anywhere else for way finding.




With these designs outlined, I let the vinyl cutter cut out the design and peeled back the access off afterwards for the design. 



I then applied the some clear tape from the print room over my vinyl cut designs and applied them to my bottles in the centre following my branding guidelines.



I think that applying the vinyl to my bottles made my designs fit in more with my overall brand aesthetic and made it look cohesive with the rest of my branding which is really essential in the progression of my brand. From my research and speaking to PIN studios it was imperative for me to keep my branding consisted throughout and was a good design decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment