Sunday 17 November 2013

DESIGN FOR WEB: PROGRESSION CRIT

For the session we were split in four groups for an interim crit for how we was getting on in our design for web briefs. I was in the afternoon session and was critted by Amber and Simon.

I brought to crit a couple of concept boards, scamps, thumbnails and digital mock ups of what I wanted my website to look like.



The critique I received was useful and below are some considerations

  • Make all your webpages with the same layout as if will make you design look more cohesive 
  • Consider all the images you want to use and the size of them
  • Ask for support for certain features such as the slide show
  • Try and code and mock up your website before christmas
From these considerations I decided to firstly organise the images I wanted on my website and Pinterest page.



No comments:

Post a Comment