Monday 16 December 2013

DESIGN FOR WEB: DIGITAL MOCK UPS

After creating my thumbnails, I sourced a few layout / grid features I wanted to include. Before making any final decisions I decided to create some digital mock ups of how the pages would look as a visual guideline for me to work with.

Home


The home page would include a moving slider of the magazine featured with typography alongside it.

About



The about page would include a simple statement about the websites features along side a variation of the websites logo to fill any negative space.

Gallery


The gallery would work as a visual wall of images and when clicked onto the images would expand with external links to the magazines websites and information about the covers contributors.

Submit



The submit page would include a bar for images to be uploaded to, alongside the websites recommendations for uploading the right files.

List


The list page would include a selection of headers with external links to useful website that educate users of the designers and information about composition.

By making these digital mocks, I will now have a guide on what I intend to achieve for the final design of my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment