Sunday 15 December 2013

DESIGN FOR WEB: LAYOUT THUMBNAILS

Before starting with any designing of my website, it was important for me to develop some designs for the pages in order for me to see the multitude of outcomes that I could create. I did these in the form of thumbnails, experimenting with I had looked at in my research on the layout and grid designs of other websites. 

I wanted to keep the website quite minimalistic due to the majority of the content being photographs which can be seen below.

Home


About

Gallery

Submit

List


Through doing these thumbnails I was able to produce a range of idea's to choose from. With some of these designs in mind I think the next step in the production of this website is to create some digital variations to get a clearer view of what I want to achieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment