Tuesday 10 December 2013

JEROMEO ALBUM COVER: BRIEF

I was contacted by a local Manchester R&B artist who wanted me to create a album cover for him. In conversation he listed a few things he wanted which are listed below.


  • Jeromeo (artist name)
  • My Vices Vol. 1 (album name)
  • A collage of different 'sexy' women 
In talks with client he expressed that he had already selected the images and would send them over to me to use. However when I received the images they were either pixilated, cropped at awkward angles or were really inappropriate. 

From this I decided to explain to the client that this style of design is quite dated and I could propose something a bit more contemporary but still keeping within what he wanted. With this discussed I set out to create 3 small mock ups of a album cover.

I set myself a deadline to finish the designs in 30-1 as he wanted to see the designs really quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment