Thursday 20 February 2014

NOIR CLOTHING: LOGO

To start the logo design I drew up some inital thumbnail sketches to get and idea of how I could represent the brand.



Due to the nature of the company I decided to experiment with block, serif typefaces to see which one would look most appropriate. I also used black and white for the course of the design as this was what the client wanted.

























After sending the client a variation of styles and colours, they liked this design the most and wanted to use it for their company logo. For this design I used Didot and pt size 44 and a small stroke of black round the outside.




The client liked the black background, and this would be a good basis for the business card design which I will develop based around this logo.

No comments:

Post a Comment