Friday 21 February 2014

PEGUIN AWARDS: EVALUATION

After doing a selection of briefs and loosing focus on the penguin awards brief I felt that I had already had a substantial amount of briefs that I wanted to stop doing this one.

Due to the fact me leaving the brief for so long I simply forgot about it and wanted to focus on other projects that where more developed. If I organised my time effectively I think I could of got this brief done but I wanted to produce something really interesting instead of doing the project half heartedly. 

In reflection I think I should have considered the longevity of the brief, my research into the brief and what the outcomes of doing this brief could be.

In future I will consider the projects I take on and if they are do-able in the time I have or spark a creative interest in my personal practice.

I have learnt a lesson from this brief and will take on this for my future projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment