Sunday 16 February 2014

SECRET 7": EVALUATION 2

This brief was again, really enjoyable and easy to complete due to me entering it a few times before. 

When entering the competition for the 3rd time I thought I would step outside my comfort zone and challenge myself to pick an artist that I would necessarily listen to 'Black Sabbath'. In doing this I think I achieved the brief in reflecting the bands style but incorporating my own design tastes into it. I really enjoyed this challenge as a result and think I have come up with a good design.

The brief took me one day to complete and although I could have done some more initial developments with the time given and the deadline for the brief I thought I could work with the idea I initially had. Overall designing for secret 7 is always an enjoyable task and I will look forward to developing my skills further when it comes to designing for music.

No comments:

Post a Comment