Thursday 13 February 2014

TYPOGRAPHIC POETRY: INTIAL IDEA'S

From my research into poster design that was geared towards a nature style and earth colours, I decided to draw up a brain storm of how I could execute the brief.


From this brainstorm I had the idea of creating a set of watercolour based posters that had a hand rendered feel to hand in hand with a poetic style. I pitched this to the client and she really liked the idea I had in mind and wanted me to experiment with colours also.

Also from my research I looked at the types of typography used, which include block script and hand rendered styles. I looked into a selection of fonts that could possibly be used and sent them over to the client to choose their favourite.



From this list the client really liked Manus Trial and wanted me to design all of her work in that font. With my idea's and styling options decided the next step for me was to create the water coloured backgrounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment