Tuesday 22 April 2014

MOVIE POSTER: EVALUATION

The process of creating my movie poster was a challenging process, due to me not really knowing what the film was prior to the brief, I felt that it was interesting to watch and research into the film and find out what it was about. 

The film wouldn't be something I would usually watch but was really a new challenge and I enjoyed the process of picking out themes within the film to highlight and focus on. I also really liked looking into the work on Jason Munn and Olly Moss and trying a more minimalist / vector approach to my design work which is not something I usually do.

If I could do the brief again or have more time, I would have printed my work out on more alternative stocks,rather than antique white, or white card to see the range of outcomes. I would have also printed my work out on a professional printer rather than a home computer so that the quality of my work could have been highlighted.

However for final submission I will look into doing this and printing my poster at a larger scale. Overall I have enjoyed this short brief and seeing everyone else's outcomes for the brief and how they have interpreted the work.

No comments:

Post a Comment