Friday 9 May 2014

FESTIVAL TICKETS REVISED

For my festival tickets I want to revisit the design of them due to them looking a little unprofessional and not fitting in with the typical festival aesthetic.

With my branding guidelines already considered I started to move forward with the production of my design ensuring that it fitting in with the rest of the festival aesthetic.

I initially started with the front of my design, changing the colours and adding extra font to the design. I proposed to print my stock on 245gsm matt stock as this was the most appropriate stock for a festival ticket at the printing facilities.





I then started to focus on the back of the design ti see how I could replicate the same style keeping the aesthetic I had previously but slightly revised.






After completing this design I simply cut out my designs and used a perforator for the edges to ensure it would be easy to rip.



The design of the tickets were at a higher visual quality and I was really pleased with the outcome of them. I am also glad that I had the time to be able to push the design further with the materials and money I had left and think the design was much more suitable within the festival context.

No comments:

Post a Comment