Friday 9 May 2014

FESTIVAL WRISTBANDS REVISED

Again similarly with the festival ticket I felt the design of wristband lacked professional quality I again decided to revise this part of my products.

I decided to use the same stock as I did for my tickets with the 245gsm matt stock so that I could have a consistent use between the stocks.

I again reflected back to the branding guidelines of my work and changed the colours of my wristbands and considered matching the colours of the 'X's to the wristbands.







I double sided printed the wristband with just a plain black background, as the wristband purpose is to worn. I then printed and cut of the items ready to be assembled together. 

Overall I was really please with the outcome of the wristband apposed to my previous design as they looked some what more professional.



On reflection I really wished I left more time for me to order and print more legitimate wristband in fabric, but due to cost and minimum orders the idea wasn't feasible at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment