Tuesday 12 November 2013

DESIGN FOR WEB: LOGO

For my logo design I wanted it to bold and simplistic so it would be easily transferable across different platforms. I began designing my logo in the form on thumbnails.







From these thumbnails I really liked this one as a main idea. With this in mind I started to create some of the other variations digitally to see which one would work best.  I already had a font in mind before designing it called Governor and played with a few different styles before choosing my final.


I started my digital variations experimenting with just the letter e.







But after some experimenting, to an unknowing audience they might not know what the e's stand for so I decided to experiment more with the full name to rectify this. I also made this decision due to these were common features I had came across in my research for website similar to mine.









After some more experiments I thought that these logo's were more effective and decided to chose the one above. 



Taking into consideration my layout idea's I made the logo white as I was going to have a black navigation bar and made this image my final.

No comments:

Post a Comment