Thursday 30 January 2014

OPEN DOORS: BRIEF

During my spare time, I got talking to some 3rd year fashion graduate students and was asked by a student called Frances if I wanted to collaborate on a project to create and develop a magazine that could be distributed to stores in Leeds.


I spoke to Frances about what the magazine was about and what she wanted to do with the magazine and took down these notes.


  • The magazine is called open doors, which is a reflection of the magazine's aim which is to enable peoples doors to be opened through the articles reflected.
  • A magazine featuring upcoming talent in leeds from artists, designers and musicians
  • To be distributed within Leeds stores as a initial point, possibly focusing on independent and art based stores.
For this brief Frances wanted me to help design, produce and also be a partner in the magazine which is something I was very excited to be apart of. The aim for the magazine is to be distributed into local design stores in Leeds.


No comments:

Post a Comment