Thursday 20 February 2014

ASOS: FASHION / PHOTOSHOOT LOOKS

The main aesthetic of app is to use photography, in talks with my collaborative partner we wanted to create our own photo shoot based on the future trends that our target audience predicted and what I found through my research. 

In our initial idea's we wanted 3 female models and 3 male models to show the scope of different looks and styles. My role in the collaborative practice was took look into trends and styles as this is a strength of mine as an individual. I create 6 themed cards to show to my partner as an idea of how these looks and styles could be represented.


Female







Male







I presented these to Rinesh and he suggested that we look into two looks each per model one for day and one for night time. So that we can get a wide selection of shots.

With this in mind I developed these looks further by creating night time looks and also linking similar items from the Asos website to use as a reference for the photo shoot.










No comments:

Post a Comment