Thursday 20 February 2014

RESEARCH PUBLICATION: DEVELOPMENT

From my initial experiments I felt that the first format of a single sided publication was most applicable to the brief, I also chose this format as it is something I have never experimented with before and thought it would be a good challenge. 

With this in mind I decided to go ahead with developing this design further and created a small mock up of what I could potentially design.







I printed the document cheaply and used different coloured stocks as this is something I wanted to experiment with for the publication, to represent PIN studios bright ethos and colour branding of their events. I used some random stocks for the mock ups and a push PIN fastening as a initial mock up.

In doing this design I want to received feedback to see if my idea is relevant to my design and if it works with the context of the research.

No comments:

Post a Comment