Monday 28 April 2014

SURVIVAL KIT CONTENTS

For the content of my survival kit I proposed include a list of items, which are listed below. 


  • Wipes
  • Toothbrush
  • Toothpaste
  • Sun Screen
  • Sun Glasses
  • Hand Gel
  • Mouth Wash
In regards to my branding I didn't know weather to buy the products and just used already branded items inside the box. I brought a few items, and displayed them in my box but felt it really took away from the visual quality.




With this in mind I decided to take the packaging off the bottles to see if I could put my logo on them. However the bottles were all different shapes, colours and sizes and I felt the design would look inconsistent.


I then decided to go shopping to see if I could find an alternative and found some miniature travel bottles. However there were only 3 usable bottles in the pack. I made the conscious decision to only use 3 bottle as it wouldn't have worked with the design and looked more professional.

With these bottles I proposed to spray paint and apply my logo to them with vinyl. I brought some spray paint from art official, which were at a decent price for £3 a can and brought my 3 branded colours.





I then applied tape to my bottles and paper, so I could easily spray paint around the bottles. I then waited for them to dry and would apply my cut out vinyl stickers to them after.

Although I only had 3 bottles I think that the design looks more appropriate to the content in which they are in. I also brought some sunglasses that are in the same brand colours which I can use in the box with would work effectively.

No comments:

Post a Comment