Thursday 1 May 2014

FESTIVAL TICKET ENVELOPES

With my tickets, already designed I neglected the idea of the packaging for a while until I knew what I wanted to create. With the successful design of the box and CD cover I then decided to follow the same process of creating the envelope case in the same way as I proposed.

I used a template that I had made for a previous module and applied the logo design to it. I again designed with outlines to due to nature in which is was going to be produced.



I then used the ethos software on the laser cutter, sung both ct through and kiss cut processes for easy folding and precision.






I then cut applied the gradient pattern again using sticky tape to prevent the stock from ripping. The process of creating the envelope was a quick turn around and I created 3 of them for each festival coloured ticket. 

No comments:

Post a Comment